Bell & Buxton Solicitors are experts in both commercial and personal law and, although particularly renowned in the field of contentious probate and inheritance and will disputes, we provide comprehensive legal services in all areas of law likely to be encountered by you or your business.
On 1st October 2014 Morton Price, a niche commercial Firm, merged with Bell & Buxton. This merger brings together two local well respected firms with expertise across the range of legal services for businesses and individuals.
Our Personal Legal Services team has specialists in:
- Elderly Client Services (including Financial Abuse and Court of Protection work);
- Inheritance Disputes (with award-winning experts able to advise on will disputes or inheritance arguments);
- Family, Matrimonial and Children Law (such as divorce, separation and children law);
- Residential Property (conveyancing);
- Tax Planning (such as minimising inheritance tax); and
- Wills & Probate.
Our Commercial Legal Services team has specialists in:
- Agricultural Property (including Farm Business Tenancies; Grazing Agreements etc.);
- Company & Business matters (contracts and business sales or purchases);
- Commercial Property (business premises and commercial leases);
- Employment Law (particularly compromise agreements);
- HR Services for Business (including our HR healthcheck, absence management etc.); and
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution (including contract disputes).
Our videos on Will Disputes, Contentious Probate, and Financial abuse are now on YouTube. Please follow the links below to watch.
Please browse the site for further information as required and please contact us by whatever means you prefer.