About Bell & Buxton
We provide an attentive and personal service from a skilled and experienced legal team with specialist expertise in each of the above areas of legal practice.
Qualified experts are available to handle individual client enquiries whether of a business or personal nature, so we can help you quickly solve your legal problem or protect you from future legal risks. Our focus is on providing a quality service and we are committed to maintaining the close personal relationship with our clients that we know ensures our service remains of on-going value.
Telegraph House, High Street, Sheffield, S1 2GA.
(Tel: 0114 249 5969, Fax: 0114 249 3804)
Legal Services for Businesses and Individuals
- Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Resolution (formerly the Solicitors' Family Law Association)
- Court of Protection Panel Deputy
- Panel member for various High Street mortgage lenders
- Yorkshire Lawyer Awards Winner 2006 and 2009
- Recommended by the UK Legal 500 (2008 to 2015)
- Member of Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS), Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors for the Elderly. Contentious Solicitor of the Year 2016.
- Sheffield City Centre adjacent to car parks, Supertram & bus routes
- Disabled access & lift access to reception
- Portable hearing loop facility
- Document production in large print if required
- Home visit service