- About Us
- Service Finder
- Our People
- How to find us
- Free Online Enquiry
Email: email@example.com | Telephone: 0114 249 5969 | Fax: 0114 249 3804
I have been using your services for the last 52 years...and have always found you all to be very caring. Thank you.
Mrs Oldfield, Private Client
Our Residential Conveyancing Department has many years experience in the UK property market.
We are accredited with the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme, which requires us to undergo rigorous assessment of our standards and service levels.
We have a reputation for friendly advice, plain speaking and fair pricing. We are lucky to have a loyal client following, with many clients returning to us on multiple transactions. We think that this is a testament to the quality of service that we provide.
We pride ourselves on the following:-
• Easy communication – direct contact with your Solicitor from first instructions to completion, unlike some of the larger conveyancing providers.
• Fair pricing and accurate estimates. We won’t hide extra costs in the small print.
• High service levels. We will deal with your calls, emails and letters efficiently and keep your property transaction moving along within the timescale you choose.
The Services We Offer:
• Sales & Purchases;
• First Time Buyers;
• Shared ownership sales and purchases;
• Purchasing your Freehold;
• Equity Release;
• Transfer of Property for Executors or following Court of Protection applications;
• Rights of Way and Easements;
• Transfers of Equity (following matrimonial or relationship breakdown).
Please see our Conveyancing factsheet or contact us for further information.
Bell & Buxton, Solicitors
Telegraph House, High Street, Sheffield, S1 2GA
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Bell & Buxton is the trading name of Bell & Buxton LLP, a limited liability partnership, registered number OC322707, registered in England. A list of members is open to inspection at the above address.
© 2008 - 2013 Bell & Buxton LLP
Website design by DDME